Original topic:

Good Lock Lockstar Update

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
DannyDMon5tar
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
The Navstar Lockstar has been Updated and now allows you to change the icon color to include selecting the brightness. This will help alot of folks that have had issues with the changes of 6.1 update.
9 Replies
jyi786
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
Still can't change icon color or AOD brightness on the S24 Ultra.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S23
Someone posted a Twitter thread with the APK, if you haven't seen the update yet you can get it from there
jyi786
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
I already have the latest Lockstar and AOD. Auto color icons do NOT work, and there is no option to change the brightness of the AOD for the S24. That option is available on all the previous phones (S23, S22, Fold 5, etc.).
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S23
Someone had pointed out that the s24 has an auto setting for AOD which s23 does not

I didn't realize the s24 didn't have it, I have an s23

I can't get the auto color icons to work either but did get the slider
0 Likes
DannyDMon5tar
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
The lockstar app has taken a few updates this week. I just took one this morning that allowed me to change brightness. Lockstar may just need to be updated. Check your app updates in goodlock or go to samsung shop and update apps. My phone has the ability to see new options after my updates
0 Likes
jyi786
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
I assure you I already have all the latest updates. I'm on v8.7.99.11 for AOD, and 6.1.00.11 for Lockstar.

It's known that at least the brightness option is missing for the S24 series; everyone else on this forum is complaining about it only being on the S23 and below series. And the Auto color for the icons (and inability to change the scale), well, you can check that for yourself. You can't get individual icon colors on your app notification icons on the AOD. It only works for 2 applications: YouTube Creator and one other; it's white across the board for everything else.
0 Likes
Ellin
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S23
I was able to get the auto brightness but changing the icon colors only works if I select one color, of I turn off colors, it shows the proper icon colors and then when I hit save and go back to my aod it still shows the single color I selected it doesn't change back to the proper icon colors
0 Likes
Ellin
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S23
Also, does anyone know how to get the proper icons in the drop down notification panel?
0 Likes
Ellin
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S23
Just noticed that the Tik Tok icon is the real one but all the others are the same