JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Not receiving voicemail notifications

(Topic created: 02-24-2023 12:35 PM)
IUjoshy
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
I continually have issues receiving voicemail notifications through visual voicemail app. Even after clearing data or resetting network, i may get notifications for a couple days and then it stops again. Please help!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
TUBuckeye29
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
I had to change the Battery setting for the app to Unrestricted. Sadly I'm not sure whether it was originally Unrestricted and changed somehow? But I had the same issue after the Android 13 upgrade. I'm still paranoid & periodically refresh the app from the "Three dots" menu in upper right (before changing Battery setting this was the only way I knew if I had any messages).

View solution in context

3 Replies
Solution
TUBuckeye29
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
I had to change the Battery setting for the app to Unrestricted. Sadly I'm not sure whether it was originally Unrestricted and changed somehow? But I had the same issue after the Android 13 upgrade. I'm still paranoid & periodically refresh the app from the "Three dots" menu in upper right (before changing Battery setting this was the only way I knew if I had any messages).
IUjoshy
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Changing the battery setting worked! Thanks so much.
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S22
As @TUBuckeye29 says go to Settings-Apps-Voicemail click Battery then click UNRESTRICTED I also had this problem