Original topic:

Home Up (Good Lock) Not Working

(Topic created: 11-13-2023 08:16 PM)
haoran_tao612
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
Even after I set the layout type of the task changer as "grid," it is still showing as "list." I have tried resetting it multiple times or restart my phone but it still doesn't work. The same issue went for the popup folder last, also from Home Up. 

I cannot upload the video here because Samsung member won't allow it.
11 Replies
ButtaBean_420
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S23
Working fine for me on my S22 Ultra using One UI 6 Beta
0 Likes
haoran_tao612
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
😢
0 Likes
kstockspup
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
My Galaxy phone doesn't even have the good lock available I can't find it in the store or anywhere else. Please help me if possible thanks
Kenneth Stocks
0 Likes
userzjlOptkoS5
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
Good Lock Is Located In Samsung Playstore And Not Google Playstore.
0 Likes
useruMFWPE3YKn
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

same for me on my S23 Ultra. I get the grid then after a while it reverts back.

Spicoli_SGT
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S23
Same. I think I saw someone else mention during beta that it was a glitch that had to do with a certain amount of apps that were open at a time. Pass the limit and the glitch happens.
0 Likes
haoran_tao612
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
Interesting... I guess that problem was not solved cuz I am using the official version not the beta. And there is no going back even after clearing the app in the background
0 Likes
Spicoli_SGT
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S23
I'm on the official software now, as well, and it just happened to me again. I closed all apps and restarted my phone and the grid came back. Definitely not fixed yet. I think it's more of a Home Up problem than a One UI 6 problem because the app still only has partial support. Not all features are yet available.
0 Likes
mtmh
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23

Same, official UI.6, S23 Ultra.

I reset my phone but still.

any solution?