Original topic:

I can't change my headphones audio level with Bluetooth controls.

(Topic created: 02-13-2024 08:56 AM)
Manders500
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23

I have been having an issue where my Sony WH-1000XM5 headphones audio level will not go change with BT controls. It seems to happen after it switches audio sources. The audio comes across almost like mono. Anyone else experiencing BT audio issues?

6 Replies
SamsungModerator1
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S23

Hey there! Does it happen with all of your Bluetooth devices or just this specific pair of headphones?

Mmagnin
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23

Hi, I have the same problem with different jabra headsets (Evolve 75 and Active 8). The problem occurs when the device is connected both for audio AND calls. Calls volume is fine but media/audio volume is not adjustable and ridiculously low. What do I need to change?

Ot is OK when I connect for audio only but then I cannot take calls...

0 Likes
Manders500
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
I have now tried my Samsung Galaxy Buds too and it is the same result.
0 Likes
Manders500
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
My Sony's were connected fine. I was then on a Microsoft Teams call and went back to Spotify and the volume was not working. I turned off my Sonys and connected my Buds and the volume issue persisted
0 Likes
Manders500
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
Sorry, not Samsung Buds but Sony WF-C500 in ear
0 Likes
SamsungModerator1
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S23

Okay! Since it seems to be happening with a few different headsets I would honestly suggest having one of our certified technicians take a look at it! 

You can use the following link to find a list of service centers in the U.S. that can do the repair: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/location or by calling customer support at 1-800-726-7864. For service outside the U.S., please use this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html I do apologize for any inconvenience.

0 Likes