Original topic:

I can't install samsung messages!

(Topic created: 04-01-2024 08:16 PM)
Iadabi
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

Hello Samsung Fans!

The issue I'm facing is that I can't install Samsung Messages, and I receive this error(https://quickshare.samsungcloud.com/plIQLuwLuJpB). What is the problem? Has Samsung stopped supporting its manager?

I have downloaded the latest version of this program from apkmirror, but it does not install, and its previous versions also give an "outdated" error when installing.

What Can I do Guys?!

11 Replies
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S23
What version number is it

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

Iadabi
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

Samsung Massages 15.1.20.27

0 Likes
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy S23
I just tried installing it and I got the same it won't install I have 15.1.11.1 and it works great but for some reason I don't see it listed

If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

Iadabi
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

It's very weird.

0 Likes
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy S23
Yeah I tried a couple of them got invalid packets message and then not installed it's strange I'm trying to find my version I'm wondering how you uninstalled you can normally only disable messages

Iadabi
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

After installing One UI 6.1, it seemed to be removed by itself, and before that I was working with Google Messenger for a week. 

0 Likes
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy S23

That's strange I prefer Google Messages over Samsung Messages 

Iadabi
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

Logical! But I want it 

0 Likes
Robin621k
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S23
Samsung moving forward will no longer update the Samsung Messgae app, S22 series and up Google is the default messaging app.

Might as well make the switch now