Original topic:

I'm done. Last samsung phone

(Topic created: 02-25-2024 11:49 PM)
Sflboxter
Halo
Options
Galaxy S23
I got another phone to replace my last S23. Because I thought that was having a schizophrenic moments. This new one is doing things I never even understood was possible. Not only am l experiencing the problems I had on the last phone now all of the sudden ,( So I'm leaving this this in. This is what the phone has just done. And I'm sick of it. It's duplicated everything. I said anybody have the same problems as me.??? Got any answers other than throwing it against the wall check thisprincess samsungI got another phone to replace my last S23. Because I thought that was having a schizophrenic moment this new one is doing things I never even understood possible. Not only is it still doing the problems I had on the last phone now, all of a sudden, for instance, Samsung pass add it to app screen why that says that across this screen. Right now I don't know. I can't get rid of anything that the phone tells me. It's just completed. I'm over it. And to sign in to get to this page, I had to jump hoops. I had to give a verification code, I had to go get my tablet. I had to go to one shot how to juggle orange's, I'm done absolutely Ethan done. I've never seen anything like in my entire life. Samsung, I'm over you clinic them. It's Anita did I tell you I'm done? I've had it at the clap that this phone has created. In my life I don't have this much time. I'm gonna die soon. For God's sake, stop it. Any answer Samsung from the community? Because nobody would believe me if they didn't see it. I'm gonna post it just the way it says. This is your product Samsung $1000 phone. Whatever it is, that's fun. I'm done if I own stock in your company i've set it immediatelyAny answer Samsung from the community? Because nobody would believe me if they didn't see it. I'm gonna post it just the way it says. This is your product Samsung $1000 phone. Whatever it is, that's fun. I'm done if I own stock in your company I'd settled immediately
9 Replies
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S23
Bye
GLyall
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
How to adjust screen colors?
0 Likes
JRMartinez
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23
Can you please share screenshot? If you know what that is......
0 Likes
Sflboxter
Halo
Options
Galaxy S23
As you can see the rectangular box on each screens hot is something new. It sits there for approximately 45 to 60 seconds. You can't move it you can't remove it. Since I can only put 4 shots, I decided to add the latest issue. I'm having we're every single time I go to text. I have to choose what system I want to use either Google or Samsung. I can't set it as default. I just have to. Decide every single time now. I send a text and in some cases. It pops up when I'm writing content. This is getting to be ridiculous. (Are you happy) This was just added when I finished my last sentence. My phone seems to think it knows what I want to say1708807784479.jpg1708807784519.jpg1708807784575.jpg1708807921870.jpg
0 Likes
rvcjew
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
If you are referring to the "toast" messages it is from apps you have installed that are either A Spyware, B full of adds (AliExpress etc. use the same ui as that DH you show so I'm betting it might even be that as the culprit app so turn off it's marketing notifications) the other ones just show you picking what keyboard you want to use so I don't see any issue.

https://developer.android.com/guide/topics/ui/notifiers/toasts
0 Likes
Sflboxter
Halo
Options
Galaxy S23
I see you must be having the same kind of issues because your phone asked me if I knew what a screenshot was typical
0 Likes
PACritic
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23
Phones do require at least some knowledge to set up correctly. Maybe someone could help you straighten it out. Maybe you have a virus from questionable sites or your phone is hacked.
0 Likes
JRMartinez
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23
To me, you are getting notifications from all the Apps...
Try this Accessibility, advance settings, time to take action, choose default....and disable not needed app. notifications
0 Likes
Sflboxter
Halo
Options
Galaxy S23

Well I will say food related or not you pointed me in a direction while I'm clueless.
In some regard. But at the same time, I kind of understood it if that makes any sense whatsoever, so I want to thank you. You have pointed me in the right direction. I've never experienced this in all the years I've had my phones. I don't know what I downloaded.??? I transferred everything from my other phone. I've never seen this before and it's OK if it's there. It's just why does it sit on the screen for so long? And why can't I remove it? but at least now I know what to tell the technical support at Samsung. if I could just figure out how to stop my Cursor form acting like a Mexican jumping bean every time. I wanted to edit something. That would be at least two of my issues fixed so again thank you

0 Likes