JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S23 Ultra Volume Low

(Topic created: 03-10-2023 02:56 PM)
dja2k
Halo
Options
Galaxy S23

I am pretty sure my S22 Ultra sound volume was higher than the S23 Ultra. I have my sound at about 75% and sound is considerably low for everything like YouTube, IHeartRadio, etc. Don't get me wrong, sound is amazing, but not loud enough.

28 Replies
Options
Galaxy S23
Galaxy note 9 audio was best
Turdle2008
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S23
Volume up or down > the three dots > Settings > click on the top left three dots click on the thing, turn off volume limit
0 Likes
dja2k
Halo
Options
Galaxy S23
Been there, done that! Volume limit is OFF.
0 Likes
usermpr6yVKgdQ
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
I'm with you on this I feel like I need a hearing aid
0 Likes
dja2k
Halo
Options
Galaxy S23
This is very annoying, not enough volume to have a decent speakerphone conversation. I think something is wrong with my unit. What can be done? Can I take it in for a checkup,? I see Samsung lists Best Buy Geek Squad as a certified repair place.
0 Likes
dja2k
Halo
Options
Galaxy S23
For the time being, I found a little workaround.... I set a custom flat EQ of +2db, sounds a little better, might test higher though
0 Likes
userk9EgUL1Lx7
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23

Just upgraded to the s23 ultra from the s21 ultra and the volume for speakers and Bluetooth are way low compared to the s21 ultra any see this and know a fix. Considering returning s23 and going back to s21

Robin621k
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S23
The Bluetooth part is fixable, press any of the volume keys, press the settings icon, press the dots, press media volume limit, turn off media volume limit.
The speakers are pretty loud, for a CELLPHONE!
userk9EgUL1Lx7
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
Media volume limit is turned off and I had better speaker on multiple other phones. Even adjusted Bluetooth codec settings and volume settings in developer settings and made no difference