Original topic:

Lock Screen Clock and Widgets Moved

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
Faith7777
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23
Hello,

I am writing to report an issue with my lock screen clock and widgets. They have moved from their original position at the bottom of the screen to the top. Additionally, when I go to the Lock Star settings, the clock and widgets are not visible, preventing me from long-pressing to move them back to their original position. However, they are still visible on the wallpaper screen when I pinch on the home screen to get to the wallpaper settings.

I have attached a screenshot of the issue for your reference.

Thank you for your any suggestions. 

7 Replies
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S23

Make sure you have the newest version of Lockstar 6.1.00.11 and Always on Display Version 8.7.99.11 it just came out a hour or 2 ago and you will be able to move your clock 

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like the post.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓ to Accept as Solution button.
Faith7777
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23
Hey, thanks for getting back to me. I have the latest Lockstar version, 6.1.00.11, and I only use the lock screen, not the AOD feature.
It's strange because it's been working perfectly since the 6.1 update. Then, out of the blue tonight, the clock and new widgets appeared on top of my screen, not even centered.
0 Likes
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy S23

That is strange what version of Always on Display do you have for some reason they are linked 

If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓ to Accept as Solution button.
0 Likes
Faith7777
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23
I think I've fixed it. I clicked on reset and then auto layout under lockstar, and my clock came back, and then I went back into the wallpaper settings and re-added the widgets.
Not sure why it happened to begin with but happy it's fixed.
Thank you for all your help. Have a great rest of your night!
0 Likes
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy S23

That's great to hear that you were able to get it back and Thanks for being a Loyal Samsung Member 

chente_14
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
I just fixed my issue with lockstart.. uninstall and install it back again
Faith7777
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23
Thank you for your response. I will keep that in mind and try that if this happens again. Great advice. Have a great night.