Original topic:

Lost S PEN?

(Topic created: 04-25-2024 06:33 AM)
blessedmessbessy1911
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
Does anyone know how to locate a lost s pen through my Samsung s23 ultra? 
4 Replies
Sun
Options
Galaxy S23
You want to find the exact location? Unfortunately you cannot. The only indication the S23 Ultra gives you is that the S-Pen has been removed and it's no longer in the slot. I would suggest getting a large magnifying glass and a real strong flashlight. If you decide to purchase one, do not buy any third party S Pen as they will not have the Bluetooth functionality.
MrWolverine
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
SPen Pro is the only one with actual GPS location, assuming it's battery is not dead. They sure do like to drain while not in use. 🙄
userPyJcs97l4L
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
I have lost a few over the decade of using galaxy note series. Have S23 ultra now . You can buy an OEM stylus WITH BLUETOOTH in box on ebay until/if ou find it. They are hard to find indoors but you'll either run across it vacuuming or something or never find it. In the end you'll have a spare like I do right now. Also. You need to go to SPEN in settings. Set the spen settings to make a sound/vibrate or both when removed AND ALERT WHEN LEFT BEHIND needs to be ticked so that if you get 20 feet or so out of range of it you can go back to where u were snd look! Sorry you lost it but it happens to the best of us! Hope this helps going forward!
terminator9
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23
ebay has alot of OEM ones . most are new but open box.
0 Likes