(Topic created: 02-25-2024 02:09 PM)
Members_wc64Mn6
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

Samsung S23 Ultra

Android version 14

One UI verson 6

Ever since my last update my media volume keeps randomly going from being muted to being at about 50%

It is driving me crazy and I cannot find any answers

Does anyone know how to Stop this from happening?

5 Replies
Robin621k
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S23
Try doing a wipe cache partition, I find this fixes most buggy issues after an update!

Power down your phone.

While is off press both the power and volume up button simultaneously, when you feel a vibration, let go of the buttons. You will now be in the bootloader menu.
Using volume buttons for up and down, power for ok, scroll down to wipe cache partition, press ok, yes.
Reboot your phone!
Members_wc64Mn6
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

It is now doing it More often. 

I appreciate the suggestion though. It was worth a shot

Robin621k
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S23
Try doing this, go to settings, apps, from the picture, tap on the area I have circled, toggle on show system apps. Type in sound Quality, open it go to storage, clear cache.

It's the only thing I can find1708900142066.jpg1708900142109.jpg1708900280003.jpg
0 Likes
uservnnZadeyjr
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

I would like to know if the clearing the cache has worked? I mean I don't see a correlation between cache and the volume automatically lowering while in use? Can this be confirmed to work?

0 Likes
Samsung_X9jheX9
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

has anyone found a solution for this. Having the same issue on my s23? Phone media volume is muted and goes up past 50% whenever a video plays on any app. 

0 Likes