JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Messaging Functions S23 Ultra

(Topic created: 04-03-2023 08:15 AM)
uservLCFMDX0N4
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Hi, can someone tell me where to change my default text notification? Also, my Note 20 allowed me to pin important conversations to the top. I can't find these things on the new phone. It's only been a couple days but I'm frustrated trying to find things. Thanks

AP
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Robin621k
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S23
If you are using Google Messages to pin a contact, open Messages, long press on a contact you want to pin, on the top of screen there will be options, tap the pin icon.
If you are talking about sound for a contact, open Google Messages, tap on a contact, tap the 3 dots, details, notifications, scroll to sound, pick a tone.

View solution in context

4 Replies
Solution
Robin621k
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S23
If you are using Google Messages to pin a contact, open Messages, long press on a contact you want to pin, on the top of screen there will be options, tap the pin icon.
If you are talking about sound for a contact, open Google Messages, tap on a contact, tap the 3 dots, details, notifications, scroll to sound, pick a tone.
uservLCFMDX0N4
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Thank you!
0 Likes
Robin621k
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S23
If are using Samsung Messages app, the procedure to pin a conversation to the top is the same as Google Messages, long press on the conversation, press pin to top. To change sound, tap on the contact conversation, tap on the 3 dots, notification sound
uservLCFMDX0N4
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Thank you