Original topic:

Microsoft authenticator app issues.

(Topic created: 09-12-2023 09:04 PM)
Jaden22
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
Hello there 👋 
I recently had to acquire a Samsung galaxy s23 after my Galaxy Z flip 4 flopped in an absurdly unreasonable fashion by spontaneously having the main screen break and I was able to retrieve old apps contacts etc. However my Microsoft Authenticator app is not working and I need it to function with my login for work. Is there anyway I can have it recognize a pop up when I attempt to login to my work portal? I have notifications enabled for the app, and I had to ..enable my device? I'm worried my authenticator app is still tied to my broken phone but if my authenticator app doesn't work I cannot check my schedule for work. I work for Publix part time and there is not such thing as a set schedule for them. 

Any advice is helpful. This entire process of trying to get everything functioning on my Galaxy s23 has been very frustrating due to the complications from my extremely unreliable Galaxy Flip z 4. I advise heavily against buying any Galaxy Flip products. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungModerator1
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S23

Hello, We understand how frustrating it can be to switch phones. We found this link with information regarding the Microsoft Authenticator app: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-billing/download-and-install-the-microsoft-authenticator...

If the link isn't helpful, we recommend reaching out to Microsoft for assistance with their product.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
SamsungModerator1
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S23

Hello, We understand how frustrating it can be to switch phones. We found this link with information regarding the Microsoft Authenticator app: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-billing/download-and-install-the-microsoft-authenticator...

If the link isn't helpful, we recommend reaching out to Microsoft for assistance with their product.

0 Likes