Original topic:

Miss the headphone jack going to Sony Xperia

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
tmcgow1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
My S23 is amazing jump in features from the S10. Except no headphone jack that I use every day. The S23 USB C audio out is unreliable as it disconnects way to easy. 
The Xperia 1V has dual Sim, SD card slot, and headphone jack. These are the features I want. Hopefully Samsung is listening. 

Tmcgow1
3 Replies
GEMSTONE84
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23

I don't have a solution for you.  Just came here to say I agree with you.  I was very disappointed with the decision to remove the headphone jack as well as the expandable storage option sd card. It is very inconvenient to have to utilize the usb type c port for both audio and external memory and not possible to do both at the same time reliably that I have found. I dislike how cumbersome it makes my device to have to have an adapter for usb c and a memory card reader connected in order to store in real time to an external storage drive . For someone that is a bit of an audiophile and values quality when listening to music or playback on a video a lot of the time bluetooth fails to provide a listening experience that is enjoyable and definitely falls short of what a hard connection can provide. 

0 Likes
MrMage750
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
honestly, I don't think any tech company thinks about their customers anymore. airpods/wireless earbuds are a fad that took off solely because of memes. not to mention all the bugs with samsung keyboard, some of which have been around since the galaxy s9 plus, and I'm seriously thinking about looking into Sony brand phones like the one you mentioned.

samsung has become as miserly and dishonest as apple
0 Likes
Meg51467
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23

Real I neeeeeed it

0 Likes