Original topic:

Notification Sounds SOLVED

(Topic created: 01-18-2024 06:56 PM)
LordVako
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S23
My post was closed for no apparent reason, despite it being an "unsolved" topic. Let me make it clear that the problem I faced was due to the Sony WF1000XM5 earbuds not being compatible with Google Assistant. Once I set up Google Assistant with my earbuds, most of the notification sounds disappeared, and even turning on spoken notifications didn't help. However, disabling Google Assistant resolved the issue completely. To avoid facing this problem, it's best to avoid setting up Google Assistant through the Headphones App and instead configure the phone to respond to "Hey Google." This way, all the functions will work normally, even through the earbuds. The attached pictures show the deleted post and the part where Google Assistant is configured through the Headphones App, which should be avoided at all costs. It's better to set it up as the voice assistant function of the mobile device. I hope this clears things up!

1 Reply
Options
Galaxy S23
I did leave a comment and bookmarked your solution. Once again, great job!!! I will refer other members to your solution @LordVako. Thanks!!!