Original topic:

One UI 6.0 update issue

(Topic created: 11-23-2023 04:52 PM)
Songcali
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23

S23 Ultra: One UI keeps closing after recent update, approximately every 1-5 minutes, sometimes more frequently depending on activity being performed. Does not effect ability to make calls or text, but is especially likely to close down apps screen when I slide over to see other pages of apps I cannot even access the 4th page of apps before it closes down, so I have to access apps using the settings menu. 

It was like this immediately after doing the latest update and I have tried booting to recovery menu and clearing partition cache, repairing apps, clearing cache/data from within One UI Home app, and so I am forced to reinstall old One UI at this point. 

It came up several times while I was writing this and even opened up the settings menu and caused me to have to switch over to this app again, but it also interferes with swiping to switch apps, generally if I am not fast enough it will close the apps swiping screen down before I can select one or if an app is more than 3 apps over.

Going to try dropping it back to 5.xx.

29 Replies
BertM
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
Mine is giving me an "Andriod.Process.Acor keeps stopping". It wouldn't let me use my phone app at first. I deleted the data from the phone app, the Google play store app, the Google framework services app, reset app preferences and cleared the partition cache. Now I can use the phone app but the same annoying thing keeps popping up every few seconds and now there's often a notification with sound, even though the system notification sounds are turned off. This all started immediately after the latest system update which was the One UI. I have the S22 Ultra 5G
Myshytt
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

Go to the storage open the data delete cache delete Data go to webview in apps and delete web view. It will resolve your issue right away

0 Likes
ndwarren
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
Same problem with my S22. How do we get this fixed?
BertM
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
I ordered an unlocked S23 Ultra and transferred everything over just to find out that it doesn't work with the FirtNet band. I had already factory reset my S22 Ultra but had to switch back to it. Now so far there haven't been any more issues as mentioned above. I hate to say it, but I think a factory reset is probably the quickest fix.
0 Likes
userfVuk6IkLT2
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Need solutions now!!!!
jagadeesh1326
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
I face the same problem in my Samsung S22
AndyVa
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
Is there any answers yet??
DDQ50
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
I found a fix!!! Uninstall the secure folder. I uninstalled the secure folder restarted and now phonce calling app works!!! Here is how to uninstall

https://www.easytechguides.com/uninstall-secure-folder-on-a-samsung-galaxy/
thompsk
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
This actually works!
0 Likes