JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

One UI 6.1 battery issues

(Topic created: 04-01-2024 02:35 PM)
Mr-C
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S23

I noticed today that something has happened with the battery. When fully charged it has one day and eight hour of battery life. Now fully chartered it's one day and six hours. Anyone else notice any the same?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S23

The battery will fluctuate some as it keeps updating the battery life depending on usage 2hr difference isn't much to worry about 

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

View solution in context

0 Likes
9 Replies
Solution
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy S23

The battery will fluctuate some as it keeps updating the battery life depending on usage 2hr difference isn't much to worry about 

If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

0 Likes
Mr-C
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S23
Okay thanks. I'm a little paranoid and disappointed. Samsung usually does much better with it's updates
Never been this incomplete before. The things that were moved or removed are a bit head scratching.
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy S23

If something was removed its most likely coming back to Goodlock in a future update 

0 Likes
Mr-C
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S23
Exactly my point . Don't release something half done.
bmc67
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23

Isn't this what we get with Agile Programing techniques?  I don't like it either...  šŸ™‚

0 Likes
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S23

@Mr-C In Device care -> Battery, do you have Protect battery enabled?

In 6.0 it charged to 85%, but now in 6.1 the default is 80%. 

Mr-C
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S23
I have it but never use it. At the two year mark I'll either upgrade to the S25 Ultra or the cheaper version replace the battery.
0 Likes
Mr-C
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S23
Also there is now a third option which I use. Will charge to 100% and stop. It will start to recharge when it hits 95%
0 Likes
mnemonixs
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23

Since 6.1 my fold5 now runs ridiculously hot and drains the battery in record time

0 Likes