Original topic:

OneUI 6.1 - bug when expanding notifications via gesture

(Topic created: 04-02-2024 04:04 AM)
ztraa
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

Ever since updating to 6.1, when I expand notifications via gesture (such as swipe down anywhere on home screen), the notifications are non-interactive on the first tap. I have to tap twice to interact with them. If I want to swipe down to expand an individual notification, the first swipe expands the quick settings panel, then if I swipe up/down again, it expands the individual notification.

Confirmed the same behavior with both OneUI Home and Nova Launcher. Also confirmed that the bug does not occur when initiating the swipe down from the top of the screen (i.e. - not using gestures).

4 Replies
Samsung_0JqafRY
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

Same here since one ui 6.1

Samsung_0JqafRY
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

Same happening when i swipe down on notification it expands control panel inspite of expanding notification.

Options
Galaxy S23
Same for me too
0 Likes
Cutura
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

Same thing on mine, super annoying!

In more than 50% of unlock attempts with the fingerprint reader, the first touch triggers the screen on and it basically touches the invisible notification shade, thus not letting the fingerprint reader do what's it's supposed to do.

This duplicates the actions/movements I have to go through almost every single time...

It's way bigger than expanding notifications, so it seems...