JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Please make a Linux app for Samsung Notes

(Topic created: 02-24-2023 07:15 AM)
Xiancao
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
I want to use Samsung Notes to take advantage of the S Pen on my Galaxy S23 Ultra, but Samsung does not have a Linux app for Samsung Notes. If Samsung cannot make a Linux app, at least have a web version for cross platform compatibility. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungModerator1
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S23

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

4 Replies
betancd
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23
I would like a widely distributed Windows app as well. There is one but it is only available to certain devices.
filiperodrigues
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23

I bought a tab s7 and I can't use it on the web, disappointed

NRSrivastava
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23

Same issue as the author, I have a s23 ultra and i cant use notes on my linux pc.
Before buying samsung, I used google keep which is accessible everywhere.

Solution
SamsungModerator1
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S23

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.