Original topic:

Remove offensive emoji

(Topic created: 4 weeks ago)
Options
Galaxy S23
I run a small business, and numerous times I almost sent a middle finger emoji to a client instead of a thumbs up. I'll never use the middle finger emoji. It's offensive to me, and it's offensive seeing it in the icons.

I'd love a way to disable, or remove this from my emoji choices. 

In addition, I have an 11 y.o. I don't want that child using it or seeing it either. 

Edit: I'm not saying remove it from everyone, just allow people the ability to remove emoji they don't want. 

4 Replies
justmeagain79
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S23
Mind over matter works wonders. Kinda like you can't fix stupid yet we're surrounded by **bleep** unfortunately.
Twiggy62
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
I was told I was number one with that emoji I believe there's much more offensive things out. And I think you can use Parental control, so your kids can't see it
MrGhoul
Halo
Options
Galaxy S23
You have to pay attention to what you click on before sending an emoji. Look into parental control settings for your child. We live in a free country, so what's an offensive emoji to you isn't a means to remove,cancel or ban certain emoji's. I personally don't use the middle finger emoji either and never will. But other people have the freedom to do so.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S23
I never said ban. I said give me the ability to remove it from mine. Freedom? So give me the freedom to remove it from mine. I don't care if you have it. You get the freedom to keep yours, Why can't I have the freedom to remove it from mine?
0 Likes