JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S23 Preorder Feedback ; Trade In deals / Promotion feedback

(Topic created: 02-06-2023 09:07 AM)
SC1988
Halo
Options
Galaxy S23
These are the worst preorder trade-in deals ever. How dare Samsung try forcing us to sign contracts for 36 months with carriers to get the best deals. Gen Mill and Gen Z hate contracts. People need to boycott till they drop the prices for unlocked trade. For the previous s22 and fold and flip 4 models. CLEARLY SOME PEOPLE ARE BRAINWASHED STILL GETTING THEM. Sadly looking for clout as well. How pathetic.
669 Replies
mybusinesswebs
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
This is an email I sent to to corporate and I hope they respond :

Dear Samsung, 

I am writing to bring to your attention a major issue affecting Sprint legacy customers who are interested in purchasing or upgrading to the new Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra. Due to the recent merger between Sprint and T-Mobile, customers like me are unable to sign onto the T-Mobile website and take advantage of the limited-time promotion. I have been trying to upgrade my phone since February 1st and I keep getting reminder emails from Samsung to complete my order, but I cannot.

The Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra promotion is a fantastic opportunity for customers to receive a substantial discount on the device and even receive a free Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 through the Galaxy shopping app or website. However, for Sprint legacy customers, this opportunity has been missed due to technical difficulties with the integration of T-Mobile and Sprint's systems. 

Customers are frustrated and feel left behind in the transition to the new T-Mobile, and this has resulted in confusion and anger. T-Mobile has assured customers that they are working to resolve the issue and make the transition as smooth as possible, but it is unlikely that the promotion will still be available by the time the integration is complete. 

An option for Sprint legacy customers might be to consider an alternate carrier, but this solution may not be practical or appealing for everyone. 

I am reaching out to you in the hope that you can provide additional support or assistance to Sprint legacy customers who are missing out on this opportunity. As a leader in the smartphone industry, I believe it is important to address customer concerns and find ways to make the purchasing process more accessible and user-friendly. In fact, there is an amazingly simple solution, which your IT team can implement in a matter of minutes, and that's creating a link for the many Sprint legacy customers to click on to complete the purchase. It just makes good business sense; Samsung must be losing many sales because of this situation. 

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing back from you soon. 

Best regards,  

Home_in_BKK
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23

Hope you get any response.  Did you get any notice to switch to T-mobile?  I did, and that was months ago.

mybusinesswebs
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Did you switch
0 Likes
Home_in_BKK
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23

I did months ago.  I got T-mobile SIM and the account was already switched to T-mobile with the Sprint original price.  I don't use T-mobile or Sprint phone.  I always use unlocked phone so I ordered directly from Samsung.  I'm trading in S22 to S23 Ultra so it's a real upgrade for me.

0 Likes
mybusinesswebs
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
I have a tmobile sim as well but I can't sign into their website... Only sprint.... That's why I couldn't take advantage of the Samsung free watch promotion
0 Likes
mybusinesswebs
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
I finally just gave up on getting the watch and ordered my upgrade directly from Sprint.... Just didn't appreciate being treated like a second customer, especially when I've been a loyal customer since 2001
0 Likes
phineaSir
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
Why can't I see comments.
0 Likes
TS23
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
I've spoken to 32 different Samsung reps and supervisors, none of which were not any help, but all of them kept transferring me, disconnecting my calls, and not returning my call when we got disconnected as they promised they would. I would have to start over on every call for a week, despite having 4 open ticket numbers. Worst service I've ever had. Samsung can EASILY fix this situation. I'm the one that brought it to their attention on day 1 on Feb 1. Instead of fixing the block, they acknowledged the issue by adding it doesn't apply towards former Sprint Accounts - even if you are now a 100% T-Mobile customer.
0 Likes
Jess04
Sun
Options
Galaxy S23
Hey Samsung,

I don't know if I'm in the minority when it comes to this opinion but, if you want to attract more customers from the competitor, you need to go back to eye catching colors and designs! These faded, pastel-like colors are boring. The Burgundy was nice and the Green this year is better than before. But you REALLY should bring back the Aura colors. Aura White was beautiful and Auro Glow was by far the most out there when it came to attention grabbing! Make them color changing in certain lighting conditions like some of your Chinese competitors. Or color gradient! The "black" color of thr Galaxy A50 was intriguing too. 
It not just the "influencers" that you market the A Series towards that may like eye-catching colors (even though you've switched those to boring, faded, pastel-like colors too). Older generations still like their phones to have color as well. Since customers typically get cases that cover the color anyway, don't release black color options any more. Keep a dark navy blue-like color for those that WOULD normally get black, but make that a gradient too. You should release more vibrant colors like what can be seen in images of nebulae. Also, missed opportunity for you to not use more space themes in your colors. Such as: Nebula Blue, Celestial Purple, Orange Eclipse, etc., etc.
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S23
It costs more money to make muti colored phones. Also what is the point of the color if people put a case on it anyway
0 Likes