JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S23 Preorder Feedback ; Trade In deals / Promotion feedback

(Topic created: 02-10-2023 06:37 AM)
SC1988
Halo
Options
Galaxy S23
These are the worst preorder trade-in deals ever. How dare Samsung try forcing us to sign contracts for 36 months with carriers to get the best deals. Gen Mill and Gen Z hate contracts. People need to boycott till they drop the prices for unlocked trade. For the previous s22 and fold and flip 4 models. CLEARLY SOME PEOPLE ARE BRAINWASHED STILL GETTING THEM. Sadly looking for clout as well. How pathetic.
669 Replies
Randyroo
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23

Does anyone know when we might can pre-register for the s23 series. I realize we can order directly after the eventšŸ¤”

GaryB82
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S23
The day of Unpacked rumors are Feb 1 you should be able to pre register

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like the post.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.
SophiaMarie
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S23
I need to know typically how long is the pre order Length. Do I have a couple Days, or A week, or 2 weeks to pre order
Mohican69
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S23
If Samsung would allow me to use the $150 of instant credit towards the purchase of the S23 Ultra I would have already ordered it. To me the credit is a waste since I don't want anything else that's available. The trade in offers aren't enough to motivate me to buy the S23 right now. 
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S23
Exactly we should be able to use the credit for what we want
jk1211
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

Exactly. But giving you "free" overpriced accessories with huge profit margins like cases is less of a loss to them.  I guarantee that $150 really cost them like $50 of actual cost.

Crypto_Rye069
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
I've had the S22 Ultra ever since it came out last February and love it but my carrier (AT&T) has this plan called "Next Up" Plan which allows me to upgrade every year to the newest Galaxy. So basically what my question is, is it really worth upgrading to the S23 Ultra or should I just wait another year & see what the S24 Series has to offer? I know there's really only a few key differences between the two with the 2 biggest differences being the camera and Snapdragon Gen 2. What are your thoughts?
Options
Galaxy S23
Wait for the s24.. Faster chipset, wifi 7, and satellite connectivity.
Lmarquez
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
I was on the fence about upgrading to the S23 ultra as I am not that impressed with the changes compared to my S23 ultra. I went ahead and ordered even though I was very appalled by the mediocre and quite insulting trade in value for my S23 ultra. Frankly I am considering cancelling my order and keeping my S23 ultra and waiting until next year. Here is where I am second guessing myself. Is I wait, I am thinking the trade in value for my S23 ultra next year will be even more atrocious. Any suggestions or thoughts from the community? I am really unsure which way to go.
0 Likes
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S23
there will be better trade in values later this spring and summer