JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S23 Preorder Feedback ; Trade In deals / Promotion feedback

(Topic created: 02-10-2023 12:55 PM)
SC1988
Halo
Options
Galaxy S23
These are the worst preorder trade-in deals ever. How dare Samsung try forcing us to sign contracts for 36 months with carriers to get the best deals. Gen Mill and Gen Z hate contracts. People need to boycott till they drop the prices for unlocked trade. For the previous s22 and fold and flip 4 models. CLEARLY SOME PEOPLE ARE BRAINWASHED STILL GETTING THEM. Sadly looking for clout as well. How pathetic.
669 Replies
Options
Galaxy S23
Hold on to your current phone as the trade in values will go up later on.
AviationHH3F
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
Cancel it T-mobile has better trade ins
0 Likes
usermzeJaY3BsM
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S23

Maybe proofread your original post.  You are trading an S23 ultra for an S23 ultra and don't see much difference?  Maybe that is because an S23 ultra IS an S23 ultra....

0 Likes
userat8B8kvlZL
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

I'm currently on my at least 8th call just today. I get transferred around and then hung up on. Every time I call back in I have to reexplain my issue, which is basically when trying to order the the new S23 Ultra and I click on checkout, I get a screen to sign into my TMobile account at which point I receive an error. The account type you signed in with is not supported on samsung.com Then after a couple more attempts, it says you are locked out of your account for 1 day due to several unsuccessful login attempts. No one at Samsung seems to even understand how the process even works and definitely do have any sympathy for what I'm going through. You would think they would want to help me and the other TMobile customers so we could buy their product. I'm currently on hold with a supervisor, hopefully this goes better and I don't get hung up on again.  So of course they want to blame it on TMobile. Already been in contact with TMobile many times, I'm not locked out on their end at all. To say I'm disappointed in the customer service is an understatement.

kelolo
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
Leave a review about pixel or celero phones watch how fast they respond
0 Likes
usereNBLbDwXNO
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

Same thing is happening to me. I might just skip this generation or go with an unlocked s23 ultra. If I do that, I wonder will protection 360 cover the phone?

0 Likes
user2ubAlN6YR5
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

I've had the same issue since launch.  It IS an issue in T-Mobile's end.  I was unable to order on my T-Mobile account, since the screen would flash quickly on the address page and then error out. I received the same error message as you did on Samsung's website.  T-Mobile's IT department was supposed to fix their issue.  They still haven't,  however they did put a note on my account stating the issue was fixed.  It was not,  nor was I ever informed that they thought it was fixed.  19 years and I will move my family to a carrier where I can easily order phones online.  

0 Likes
dl1762
Halo
Options
Galaxy S23
I have been long time samsung phone owner The trade in amout for the S21+ 256gb is horrible. The whole trade up as a samsung phone owner process is telling me to get a pixel 7pro . I get $368 trading in 
My last 3 samsung phones note 20 ultra, s20 ultra and s21+ 

Oxford
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S23
Yep, that's exactly why very few people are upgrading this time.
dl1762
Halo
Options
Galaxy S23
I think they sold their soles to to Verizon ans AT&T the deals are great but I prefer unlocked. Verizon even states when they unlock their phones its still not factory unlocked