Original topic:

S23 Preorder Feedback ; Trade In deals / Promotion feedback

(Topic created: 02-14-2023 11:16 AM)
SC1988
Halo
Options
Galaxy S23
These are the worst preorder trade-in deals ever. How dare Samsung try forcing us to sign contracts for 36 months with carriers to get the best deals. Gen Mill and Gen Z hate contracts. People need to boycott till they drop the prices for unlocked trade. For the previous s22 and fold and flip 4 models. CLEARLY SOME PEOPLE ARE BRAINWASHED STILL GETTING THEM. Sadly looking for clout as well. How pathetic.
669 Replies
kelolo
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
Don't upgrade if you have boost mobile bcuz they no longer are compatible with Samsung brand
0 Likes
userFGFPp8iipG
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

You can buy them cheaper at Best buy unlocked already and they're cheaper than from the carrier and they don't have any of that  at the carriers at so it's a clean operating system just Google and Samsung.

CDLgal
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
My 1st phone was a 3G Note 3. After 7 years I only upgraded Oct 2021 to A52 (LOVE it) cuz everything went to 5G. (Naturally no trade in. Can still use Note 3 as Alarm clock; down load video and stream to TV).
Now Verizon switch. I always use Samsung internet format. Still have lots to learn
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S23
So who's going to get one.... sound off
dl1762
Halo
Options
Galaxy S23
Google did this to get people to buy pixel. Samsung should know better
BTW Google give more $$ on my phone then samsung
dl1762
Halo
Options
Galaxy S23
We can get better trade in values on other phones oneplusone 11 , Google. Why would Samsung do this to current Samsung owners
0 Likes
Noob
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S23
I'm considering trading in my Note 20 Ultra 5G with 512 gigs of storage for the S23 Ultra with 512 gigs of storage. Does anyone have the S23 Ultra and how do you like it. I've watched unboxing videos and compared the specs with my phone and it seems like a good upgrade. Plus I can get $1000 trade in towards the S23 Ultra. Any thoughts? I'd love to hear your experience so far with the S23 Ultra 
aderm
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
I got my 23 ultra yesterday, upgrading from the 22 ultra and this phone is so much better even compared to the 22. The battery life has been showing an amazing improvement, I've been actively using the phone for the last 4 hours and it's only gone down 10% between watching tik tok and scrolling through social media
KnightRiderRalph
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S23
It's definitely an upgrade. You would get a QHD+ screen that can be used with the 120hz refresh rate. Much improved camera, processor, pretty much everything. Also if you pre order through the Shop app you are eligible for a free Galaxy Watch 5
0 Likes
bkeleim
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
Just set mine up yesterday. Nothing to add for comparison but I think that trade in allowance and the upgrade on double gigs has an expiration date of 2/16/23 with AT&T
0 Likes