JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S23 Preorder Feedback ; Trade In deals / Promotion feedback

(Topic created: 02-01-2023 11:20 AM)
SC1988
Halo
Options
Galaxy S23
These are the worst preorder trade-in deals ever. How dare Samsung try forcing us to sign contracts for 36 months with carriers to get the best deals. Gen Mill and Gen Z hate contracts. People need to boycott till they drop the prices for unlocked trade. For the previous s22 and fold and flip 4 models. CLEARLY SOME PEOPLE ARE BRAINWASHED STILL GETTING THEM. Sadly looking for clout as well. How pathetic.
JUMP TO SOLUTION
669 Replies
carbpower
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
Thank you.. all you guys.. for your opinions. It seems like you all have the same concensus!! I love it
0 Likes
Alterem
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
Try the newest watch, I love it
0 Likes
nadolguna
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

Hey friends! So I need your opinions. I'm preordering the new s23 ultra throughout Samsung. Should I go with the $150 credit or the watch 5 pro for 100? I currently have the watch 4 classic. I wish they let u do multiple trades bc I am trading in my phone but I want to trade in my watch as well https://tutuappx.com/

I got this,..

0 Likes
jake_393
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23

My samsung galaxy s22 ultra is great I am waiting for the s23 ultra to come out does any one know the date of when the samsung galaxy s23 ultra will be out?

Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S23
Check the release date of the 22
0 Likes
VictoriaG
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
Next year I believe January
Rolllie
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
I'm pretty sure pre orders start around middle or the end of January then releases the 1st 2 weeks of February or towards the end of it šŸ‘
0 Likes
Virgo87
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23
February 17th in stores
0 Likes
Home_in_BKK
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23

Check out Best Buy.  Some of the Best Buy stores have them on display already.

0 Likes
avocadoholic
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Is anyone else unable to get the $1000 trade in credit when preordering through the Samsung website? The cart keeps showing the full amount with no trade in credit and over $31 due monthly instead of the $5 on the previous screen. Samsung support is useless and I've been trying to preorder for the last couple days.