Original topic:

S23 Ultra: Bootloop and touchscreen only works with S Pen

(Topic created: 04-25-2024 11:48 PM)
travis618
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23

Bought the s23 ultra unlocked paid cash for it have had nothing but problems with it. Now its really bad. Got the new update and the touch screen don't work can only use s pen. Now it went into bootloop mode and don't know why. I've contacted samsung many times and all they want me to do is upgrade to the s24 ultra and pay $600 difference. I've bought many phones, tvs, sound bars through the years and this is the way they treat me. Their software messed my phone up not me. My phone is still Like the day I bought it new. Is there any suggestions on what I can do to get this solved 

15 Replies
hannahL12
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Travis I do understand your pain when the phone you bought ain't working well but you need to still calm down , Samsung will contact you and solve this for you
terminator9
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23
i went online and see this issue for some customers .. sadly . but i was told samsung was working on the problem see pics from others about this issue . if your under warranty then call them and go to authorized place to fix 1714144553327.jpg1714144553349.jpg
0 Likes
terminator9
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23
see pic1714144685550.jpg
0 Likes
travis618
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
I've tried talking to samsung they won't do anything with it. I'm counting as a big loss. Right at a $1300.00 loss. But they are going to lose a good loyal customer. Guess it's time to give apple a try
0 Likes
Robin621k
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S23
Where did you buy the phone with cash?
0 Likes
travis618
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
Best buy in Evansville indiana. It wasn't a open box nor a used phone. It was sealed in the samsung box. Also the phone is a unlocked s23 ultra 512 gb. That's a lot of cash for all these problems.
0 Likes
Robin621k
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S23
Have you tried a factory reset?
0 Likes
travis618
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
Yes. I've tried everything samsung has told me. Now I might as well say I got a paperweight
0 Likes
Robin621k
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S23
Is it still under warranty?
0 Likes