JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S23 Ultra - Unable to edit my AOD after update

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
DamesQuas25
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23

After the update my AOD has changed and I can't edit it anymore. Is there a fix or have to wait for an update?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S23
At the moment, that has been removed, and so far, the only thing rumored to return is the brightness slider in Goodlock in a week or two

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like the post.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓ to Accept as Solution button.

View solution in context

26 Replies
Solution
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy S23
At the moment, that has been removed, and so far, the only thing rumored to return is the brightness slider in Goodlock in a week or two

If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓ to Accept as Solution button.
DamesQuas25
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
Weak. Thanks though
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy S23
They are moving, some features to Goodlock so they can keep them updated better

Options
Galaxy S23
Not all users download and use Goodlock. The move for AOD to GL does not make sense for the average user.
KrashKharma
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
This. I never even heard of "goodlock" til finding this thread trying to figure out why I can't change the brightness on my AOD anymore. Pretty obnoxious.
0 Likes
Tidbitty
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S23
Some of the content can be changed but it also changes the lock screen. For example the screenshot for reference. 1711901078739.jpg1711901078802.jpg
DamesQuas25
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
Yea I figured out some of the changes. Is what it is I guess for now. But man wish I never did the update
PrimeAce
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
Can anyone change the way the always on display looks now? I have searched my settings and it doesn't seem like I can do that anymore. Am I missing something or did they get rid of designing the always on display?