JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S23 Ultra performance issues while playing games

(Topic created: 08-13-2023 02:39 PM)
sphy
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23

I have s23 ultra and my phone lags alot when I play games, I have 8gb version with only 2 apps open, game and YT music. I also have a keyboard plugged in with Bluetooth headphones and it lags way much. I tried without the keyboard and it's still laggy

when it lags, the game gets a couple fps and my headphones get a crunchy sound for a second and 45% of my storage is used. I tried going into game launcher and lowering the graphics but not much has changed

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
skideb
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
I just had to delete and reinstall my games, to get ot to work and lost all my boosters

View solution in context

0 Likes
6 Replies
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S23

Do you have RAM Plus enabled? Search for it in your Settings search bar. 🙂 This may improve your gaming performance! You can also try enabling alternate performance profile in Game Launcher>top right three dots>Game Booster>Labs. 

sphy
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
I'll try that thanks!
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S23

Let me know the results! 

0 Likes
skideb
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Can I remove game launcher the latest update won't let me watch ads to get rewards. I have an A32 and it just updated. Now game launcher acting stange
0 Likes
sphy
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
you can disable it but you can't remove it.
0 Likes
Solution
skideb
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
I just had to delete and reinstall my games, to get ot to work and lost all my boosters
0 Likes