Original topic:

S23 ultra background apps

(Topic created: 04-02-2024 07:20 PM)
mario-giron
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
I have a s23 ultra and it no longer appears when an app is in the background, in my background with one ui 6.1

8 Replies
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S23

Can you explain what you mean 

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

mario-giron
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
When I had one ui 6.0 when I used youtube music or the google map when changing apps it showed you which app was working in the background, which app was using your battery download one ui 6.1 and now the option to look at which app is using my battery does not appear
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy S23
Too see what apps are running in the background all you have to do is swipe up to your recent apps and in the top left corner click active in background 1712111448310.jpg1712111448336.jpg

If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

mario-giron
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
With one ui 6.11712111569972.jpg
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy S23

yes with 6.1

0 Likes
mario-giron
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
It appears nowhere on my phone, that's strange, thank you
Options
Galaxy S23
I prefer the buttons over the gesture swipes. Either way get to your recent apps with the bottom navigation and then tap the circle with the number inside that is to the left of the search icon. I currently have 8 background apps running. See screenshots. Hope this helps. 1712116058291.jpg1712116058329.jpg
0 Likes
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy S23

What version of One UI do you have 

0 Likes