JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Account App

(Topic created: 05-12-2023 06:50 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S23

Does anyone else's S23 Ultra Samsung Account app start with a lower case a? I noticed the difference between the Galaxy Store spelling. Galaxy store looks like this Samsung Account, but my app looks like this Samsung account. I worried that my phone has been hit by spam or mallard

6 Replies
Solution
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S23

@Anonymous In the phone settings -> Apps, you will see it listed as "Samsung account".

If you click on it, and then scroll to the bottom and click on "App details in store" it will take you to the "Samsung Account" app in the Galaxy store. 

Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S23
Yes I done that and the update for it. I think it's strange that the don't look the same. I have had Galaxy's since the S6 and none of the Samsung Account apps had a lower case a
0 Likes
masti28
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

Yes, I did that and updated it. Strange that they look different. The Samsung Account apps do not have a lowercase a since the S6

0 Likes
LongHiker
Options
Galaxy S23

@masti28 "The Samsung Account apps do not have a lowercase a since the S6"

Did you check only the Samsung Galaxy Store (where it is a capital) or did you check phone settings -> Apps for the name?

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S23
Exactly! I have done Factory Reset and it doesn't change. I have looked at other S23 Ultra and none have a lower case a. I have taken it to be flashed and nothing. I wondering if someone has placed a Custom Rom in my bootloader.
0 Likes
LongHiker
Options
Galaxy S23

@Anonymous I checked a Fold 4, S23 Ultra, and a Fold 3. In the phone settings -> Apps, you will see it listed as "Samsung account" is normal. 

0 Likes