Original topic:

Samsung Dex feedback

(Topic created: 10-29-2023 05:26 AM)
mark12861
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23

Just wanted to through this out there to samsung. I love the Samsung Dex feature on my s23 ultra. Please do not do any with it. Not say you were going to, but usually when There is a great feature. It usually never lasts very long. I use it all the time.

Just wanted to give you a thumbs up on the Samsung Dex feature. Thank you very, very much.
7 Replies
Arteree
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
For me samsung dex is horrible. It is extremely laggy, blurry when connected, low latency and just really horrible. I also have the Samsung s23 ultra, his do I fix it,
0 Likes
userfyR53BB001
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
Samsung dex is excellen, it worked flawlessly on my note 20 ultra and now my fold5. It would be a shame if Samsung gets rid of it like they did with MST for contact less payments.
0 Likes
The412Banner
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S23
Dex is awesome, wireless is okay and a little laggy but I connect with HDMI and play call of duty mobile with my Xbox controller on my projector all the time. Not to mention type up documents and whatnot with my Bluetooth keyboard and mouse
0 Likes
Dave LeDev
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23

S23 Ultra with this adapter: https://a.co/d/dsdbevs

Overall performance seems lower, particularly for gaming, since updating to Android 14 with One UI 6.0. I kind of want to roll back if this persists... 

0 Likes
raineydaysa
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
How can I turn off samsung dex. I'm too old I guess
0 Likes
userQHIbIKFGj4
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
I use a galaxy tab s9 ultra and I love using dex. I loved it so much that I bought a micro USB to HDMI port to connect it directly with my TV. No more delay between screens and the device and a much bigger screen to work with. I only wish there was a setting that lets the tablet display sleep while it's plugged in. I'm already sacrificing the port to charge the device. Although lowering the display brightness helps a bit I think overall the need for display shutoff is vital to long term use.
0 Likes
Because Hey
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
  • I hear you! I've mastered Samsung Flow by using it everyday for years. I dread some major fundamental change that a clueless executive decision maker thinks is time to implement.Everytime I see 'App updated' my heart sinks a little.

But until then, Thanks Samsung!

0 Likes