Original topic:

Samsung s23 ultra sending pictures blurry!

(Topic created: 08-11-2023 03:20 PM)
jessicalily25
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
Hey! Anyone have this problem? I send photos even screenshots, and they send out blurry. They are also blurry on the receiving end.

Anyone have a fix?
Using the default Google Messaging with RSC chats
20 Replies
Grayo
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23

Maybe try wiping the cache of the Messages app.

0 Likes
jessicalily25
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
How would do that? Again using Google messaging
0 Likes
Grayo
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23

Settings>Apps>Messages>Storage>Clear Cache

If I was able to answer your question please select "accept as solution" on my comment. 🙂

0 Likes
Grayo
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23

If this doesn't work, check if using a different messaging app (ex. Samsung's messaging app) sends a more clear picture.

0 Likes
OBA
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S23
Long press the app, once it opens a dialogue box, click the "i" on the top right, locate and open Storage. Click it wipe cache and data. It should fix the problem.
0 Likes
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S23

If clearing the cache doesn't help, try clearing data instead and setting back up/updating Google Messages. 🙂

0 Likes
Roxzan
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
Mine to
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S23

If you're continuing to experience this, even after clearing cache and data of the app, it is likely a mobile carrier issue. You could try going to Settings>General management>Reset>Reset network settings, but this will clear all Bluetooth and Wi-Fi devices/settings (in addition to restarting your mobile network). If it still continues sending blurry pictures, I would contact your carrier to have them resolve this. Calls and messaging are a carrier service, so they should be able to fix this for you. 

0 Likes
jessicalily25
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
I tried all of the recommendations. I switched to the original samsung messaging app. They seem to get clearer when I send them.through there. HOWEVER I noticed that it is screenshots that are being sent blurry. Any one else?