Original topic:

Sluggish apps on S23+

(Topic created: 02-26-2024 06:25 AM)
Options
Galaxy S23
Lately, I notice my apps are being sluggish. They do not load as quick as they used to or don't load at all. 

Did I make a mistake by updating to the latest system software? 
5 Replies
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S23
There are a couple things you can try. First, install Good Guardians from the Galaxy Store and find the Galaxy App Booster module. You should ideally run this while not using the device to avoid potential overheating, but it should definitely speed things up.
You can also clear the cache partition of the phone. With the phone turned off, press and hold power and volume up buttons until the Samsung logo disappears. Using volume keys, highlight Wipe cache partition, and then power to select. Confirm on the following screen.
Options
Galaxy S23
Thanks. I'll try the booster and see what happens. As for the clearing the cache, it doesn't do much. I do it all the time.
0 Likes
nabellanabella
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

If an update is available then you should update it. And you should carefully consider your capacity. And you can also use https://sonneriefr.com/samsung/ to update ringtones for Samsung phones.

0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S23
Sometimes, the updates mess things up rather than fixing.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S23
I'm sorry to say, but I'm really dissatisfied with the phone's performance. I'm not sure if this is done intentionally, but it makes one think about alternatives.
0 Likes