Original topic:

Sound notifications muted yet enabled on settings

(Topic created: 12-06-2023 01:20 PM)
Relzad
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23

Hi everyone.

I have a Samsung s23 ultra and have a mild to moderate visual disability. So I have set up very custom sounds to notify me of incoming events or apps so I can pay prompt attention to them.

Since the two most recent updates these notifications have gone to vibrate only and appear in the status bar. But to not make the requested sound like they used to. Thus has occurred since the two most recent system updates in November 2023

A call to samsung support yesterday suggested a reset all settings which we did.

This not only did not work but I lost another batch of settings that were of assistance and am trying to workout how to get them back.

I've tried all the basic stuff. Making sure sounds and notifications are enabled. Making sure the volume is up. But I am missing something and it's either something I have inadvertently done or the software updates and I can't work out which.

Any help or anyone with similar issues that have fixed them I would love to hear about it. 

Regards

Greg.

1 Reply
masonchicxannalaw
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
Why don't you put an impaired mode on your phone and talk to it since you can not see that good
0 Likes