Original topic:

Stylus handwriting / S Pen to text ISSUES

(Topic created: 04-21-2024 03:45 PM)
ScamSung13
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23

I use the Samsung Galaxy  S23 ultra and S9  tablet for work and I am losing my mind with your S pen handwriting feature I disable this feature and it reactivates itself numerous times a week I'm ready to throw this thing out the window and drive it over with my car if you guys can't fix this. I'm a little bit confused as to why Samsung would want to reactivate a option that I keep turning off I can't even use Samsung devices for work anymore... This is absolutely the most frustrating thing I have ever experienced. I'm going to have to buy new devices if you can't fix your buggy software. 

6 Replies
ScamSung13
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
What's even worse than the S Pen to text turning itself on is the stupid "Swipe down to refresh" on the browser.... I keep loosing hours worth of work due to this stupid feature tried everything to turn it off even ought a mouse for my tablet and it still refreshs my webpage with the scroll wheel. I officially cannot use Samsung devices for my business anymore. This is unacceptable... I paid for a device that would do what I need it to and you have changed it with updates so much that it is unusable.
0 Likes
tonymane420
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
I keep having Same Problem and The top half of my Screen Stop s Registering touch but registers s-pens touch this is weird and annoing and only happened after 6.1 UI update this is unacceptable!
0 Likes
terminator9
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23
can you try this and see if it works out 1713910031756.jpg
ScamSung13
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23

Yeah, I have to do this like 5 times a week...  It turns itself back on.. Even if I go into the developer options and turn off the stylist handwriting the second that I turn off developer options so I don't leave my phone vulnerable You can see the toggle for stylus handwriting flip back on simultaneously.. I can't begin to understand why they haven't figured this out and fixed it and why they don't give people an option to turn off the automatic updates anymore. Sure just download them in the middle of my work day when it's -20° and I'm trying to let a client into a house.. or better yet when I'm trying to finish my work and Samsung decides Hey just take the rest of the day off and figure your phone out.. I've absolutely had it with Samsung coming from their biggest fanboy ever have now begun to absolutely hate this company. 

terminator9
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23
im.so sorry.....**bleep** that sounds frustrating as **bleep**.. ever heard of oneplus ? i had it for 6 years .. loved it, only phone i loved besides samsungs.. i wont go back to phones ever but i feel your pain.. i dont get how the **bleep**. its turning back on....
terminator9
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23
i meant iphones lol wont ever go back but the new oneplus phone looks amazing.. if i ever leave samsung again. i would go back to oneplus