Original topic:

Super fast charging to charging

(Topic created: 04-23-2024 01:12 PM)
mgnrwn
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
charger connects and it shows SFC, then less than a minute it switches and says Charging 

battery says super fast charging connected but took an hour to charge from like 14% to 100% 

my charger and cable are both Samsung brand 

is this because of the latest update? I've seen some on a FB group saying their battery and charging has been messed up since the April update 
I'm still new to Samsung and fast charging so forgive me if this is normal!

s23u

7 Replies
usermzeJaY3BsM
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S23

This is normal behavior.  Note the time remaining until full did not change.  It is simply letting you know when you connect the cable that it is fast/super fast charging, then drops this off to not take up as much room on the screen.  You are still super fast charging.

mgnrwn
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
i thought the same about the time til full not changing but wanted to make sure; thank you! i appreciate it 😊
Robin621k
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S23
If you go to Device Care, Battery section, it will tell you how your phone is currently charging.
mgnrwn
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
3rd picture in my post
0 Likes
terminator9
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23
my s23 is same. i had super fast 2.0 then after feb updates and march it stopped. it starts off ok but then changes to just fast charging....that is not the same as super fast 2.0. another person on here told me now to make sure phone is on maxium... see my pic attached.. it helps alot .. but again its NOT super fast 2.0 ... i i have samsung chargers 45w and 5a 100 watt cables and anker ones as well. super fast is gone. 1713910324952.jpg
terminator9
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23
also besides maxium setting on...make sure this is on too 1713910445684.jpg
Erickdeoliveiraleal
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

Mine also stopped fast charging this week. I don't know if it has to do with last week's update.

0 Likes