Original topic:

Themes Not Working on One UI 6

(Topic created: 11-16-2023 09:21 PM)
1up4evr
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
I can't get my themes app to load at all on One UI 6. It just stays stuck on the loading screen forever. If I try to use Good Lock Theme Park, it allows me to customize everything, but when I try to apply it, again it loads forever and never applies. I've used a #hex_ theme on my device prior to the update, and the developers have not yet updated it yet... So I feel kinda stuck 
14 Replies
ArtDesk
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S23
Did you update all your SS apps?
1up4evr
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
Yes everything is as up to date as they can be
userI2P9OcqTBF
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
I can't update existing themes I have purchased nor can I apply any of my themes to my phone since the One UI 6 update. I'm not using Beta, so I'm assuming it's the stable version.
user39HGCJVnXh
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23

Same.  Updated today.  Can't apply themes from galaxy store or theme park 

Members_HBxIZpC
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

I'm having the same issue. I updated my S23 Ultra yesterday and have yet to get past the loading screen. 

K3NOX
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

Yep unfortunately got the same issue. Stuck on loading screen forever. Tried reinstalling, clearing cache and other stuff but nothing seems to work. 

K3NOX
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

Screenshot_20231124_045113_Wallpaper and style.jpg

Did you try to apply the color palette option? Someone on reddit wrote that applying the color palette fixes the problems on S23 after having one ui 6 and #hex installed. Unfortunately not working on my phone but maybe it will on yours. 

0 Likes
1up4evr
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
No unfortunately it does not. When I try to apply a color palette it doesn't do anything 😔
K3NOX
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

Here the post in the official Hex reddit forum:

How to apply

1. Clear HEX app cache
2. Make new themepark theme and apply
3. Build a new HEX theme and let it apply the
default theme
4. Apply the new HEX theme directly from
themepark.

Side note: If you cannot get the HEX theme to
apply find the newly built HEX theme .

APKs and reinstall them manually, start with the larger of the 3 files first, then the 2 smaller ones.

I used "My APK App" downloaded from Google Play store. You can save the .APKs and reinstall them from the saved directory you chose. After you install them reapply directly from themepark. The .APKs will be located under apps, just search for HEX in the app.

saved them to my download folder.

FYl: App icons do not work correctly, so you
will have to apply an icon pack or create
your own. If you're themestorel services are
disabled do this first, will need to use adb

Here's the adb commands to enable
themestore/services

adb shell

pm enable com.samsung.android.themestore

pm enable com.samsung.android.themecenter