JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Toast Notifications

(Topic created: 01-10-2024 07:44 PM)
neomunky
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

The notifications for "Message saved as draft" and "Converting to multimedia message" on my  S23Ultra pop up directly over the text input box, stay up for far too long(~2 to 3 minutes!), and won't go away with a swipe/tap or close/reopen keyboard or anything else I've tried. I have explored every option I can find in Settings, including Notifications, Accessibility, Fonts, Keyboard, Themes etc, and am out of ideas at this point. I love the phone, but this is very frustrating, as it prevents me from finishing texts until it goes away. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Have a great day!

0 Likes
4 Replies
Solution
Options
Galaxy S23
the time a toast or pop up is displayed on your screen is called "time to take action"

depending on your phone.. settings path might be different but try this:

settings → accessibility → advanced settings → time to take action → make sure it is set to default
neomunky
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

So sorry for the delayed response... been super busy with work and fighting the weather. Your suggestion worked perfectly, as did the path through settings to get there! It was set at 2 min, which surprised me because it felt like at least 5, lol. Thank you so much for the help!!! I'll pay it forward at the first opportunity. Have a great day!!! Peace.

Options
Galaxy S23
I'm so happy it helped lol oof 2 minutes that's a long time
0 Likes
neomunky
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

I'll def give it a try asap and let you know how/if it worked... thanks!