Original topic:

Update the Photo Editor

(Topic created: 05-24-2023 03:20 PM)
Darrenmk
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23

Samsung really needs to upgrade the photos area for editing for photos & videos

There's no reason why millions of faitbful Samsung Users have to use a third party app for editing.

Rush & Adobe are great, dont get me wrong. 

But so is Samsung! They can create the best experience if they just invested a little more in certains areas. 

Like messags, add things into messages thay is convenient, cool, thigns to do while inside messages. Add some colors. Get crazy !

All I'm saying is it can be done, why isn't it 😪

Anyone agree with me ?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungModerator1
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S23

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
SamsungModerator1
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S23

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.