Original topic:

Updates

(Topic created: 04-28-2024 07:06 AM)
jcyn1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Why are there so many uodates? Every update adds or removes a feature. The last update that occurred removed sound and notifications control from all apps. There is no where that I can change the sound or vibration.
8 Replies
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S23
To change the notification sounds they added a new setting which to to be toggled on.
Phone settings
Notification
Advanced Settings
Manage notifications categories for each app must be toggled on
1714313667637_1714313667633_0.jpg

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

jcyn1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Thanks a bunch. I will troubleshoot. Why, they change that up...
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S23
I have no clue why they decided to add that toggle when it worked perfectly fine the way it was before

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

jcyn1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Totally Agree...
0 Likes
beyondfrustrated
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Its all about being able to monitor and surveille large groups of ppl. There must always be a back door or other way to eavesdrop in the name of security, and thats harder to do with a wild assortment of bizarre ways of doing things. Get ready. When the CCP/PRC marxists have finally forced your limited travel EV on you .. with a bationwide govt overseen IoT.. you will go where allowed by energy allotment, in a flow of traffic run like drone highways, and so on lol
0 Likes
realaud
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S23

Go someplace else with your conspiracy theories.

beyondfrustrated
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Lol if you are taking an obviously hyperbolic statement that seriously..
Options
Galaxy S23
They already control you, better start building that oil refinery in your backyard when the oil companies stop shipping your gasoline. That's a lot easier than a solar panel.