Original topic:

Very happy with my new manufactured refurbished S23 Ultra

(Topic created: 04-03-2024 06:40 PM)
Blove24
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23

Guess what came to me today yall, an S23 Ultra that I ordered online, I opened it and it looks so good to be manufactured refurbished, as it looks new to me, no scratches or cracks is noticed anywhere on it at all, I have not turned it on yet to start using it as I am tempted to do that, it is phantom black color with 256GB, it is factory unlocked, it is in excellent condition, if I start using it and it updates to the One UI 6.1 with AI on it, then I will be sending back the S22 Ultra and get a refund on it since it did not wanna update to the One UI 6.0 as it is stuck on the One UI 5.1 way from July 1, 2023

13 Replies
Faith7777
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23
Enjoy, I love my S23 Ultra. Did you buy it directly through Samsung?
Blove24
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
Nope I didn't. I brought it on Walmart app from a 3rd party seller on there.
Faith7777
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23
Good luck with it! 😊
Blove24
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
Guess what tomorrow the all new s24 Ultra is also gonna be delivered to me as I gotta do some thinking of which device I wanna keep and enjoy. It will be spank brand new from Samsung and guess what I got it for only about $615 dollars and taxes made.it be bout 701 dollars and change. By me trading in the s22 Ultra I got a big 500 dollars and something discount knocked off.of it as it would've been $1299.99, it will be the blue titanium color with 256GB
Faith7777
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23
I have been using the Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra since July of last year. Prior to that, I had the Note 10 and then the Note 20, both of which had flat screens that I preferred. When the S24 Ultra was released, I purchased it but after using it for a week, I determined that the upgrade was not substantial enough to justify the cost, especially considering that the S23 Ultra was receiving the 6.1 UI update with AI features. Consequently, I returned the S24 Ultra and decided to save the money to upgrade to the S25 Ultra next year.

After reviewing the recent update, I am extremely pleased with my decision to return the S24 Ultra. I believe that the S23 Ultra is now comparable to, if not better than, the S24 Ultra in terms of features and performance.
Have fun trying both phones out and making your own decision on which one you love better. Have a great night take care! 😊
Blove24
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
Well guess what tomorrow I'll be receiving a different s22 Ultra and it has 1TB storage on it and it is green color. If I like it then I will make the decision to return the s23 ultra and stock with the s22 Ultra instead and I hope it does.some software updating tomorrow when my hands get a hold of it tomorrow and it is from a 3rd party seller.
0 Likes
realaud
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S23
A lot of phones that are sold as refurbished are actually new. People may have returned them because they changed their minds, etc. The law says once a box has been opened, it cannot be sold as new, so it has to be sold as used or refurbished. Also, when a device is actually retrned as defective, they basically rebuild it from scratch, so it's like new, but legally it's not.
Cat86Momma
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
Ahhh; interesting!! Good to know!
Blove24
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
Well guess what tomorrow I'll be receiving a different s22 Ultra and it has 1TB storage on it and it is green color. If I like it then I will make the decision to return the s23 ultra and stock with the s22 Ultra instead and I hope it does.some software updating tomorrow when my hands get a hold of it tomorrow and it is from a 3rd party seller.