Original topic:

Visual voicemail -xfinity mobile

(Topic created: 4 weeks ago)
js0117
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
How do I fix my visual voicemail so it will work I've changed password and it's still not working I've called customer care for Xfinity and they don't know how to fix it ... Clearing everything and force stop hasn't worked either 
7 Replies
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S23
Since visual voicemail is provided by your carrier, they are the one that will be able to help with it. Since you have already cleared the app data and stuff

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

js0117
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Okay thank you I guess I'll try and contact them again tomorrow
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S23
Sorry I couldn't provide better help all you could do is clear the app cache and data on your end it has to be something blocking it on Xfinitys end hopefully someone in there tech department will be able to fix it.

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

js0117
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
It's okay thank you and yes hopefully 🤞🤞
realaud
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S23

Don't just ask customer care, ask specifically for tech support for voicemail.  CS reps don't know anything.  You need to speak with the tech people.  Are you having trouble with your entire voice mailbox, or just VVM?  If it's just VVM, you can always try another VVM app.

userPwJq1SMmER
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
I had voicemail set up and it worked fine. I thought I would switch to visual voicemail but couldn't figure it out. Now I want to set up the regular voicemail again, but after following all directions, it still won't work. Can anyone help. I need VM for medical calls.
realaud
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S23

You need to contact your carrier and have them reset your mailbox.  Voicemail is a carrier controlled issue.