Original topic:

Warning Popup

(Topic created: a week ago)
Members_PMGf6Ww
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

I am having an issue with my phone getting a popup at the worst possible time.  I have checked for adware run virus checks and cant find the issue.  Hoping you can help with this issue.  I am enclosing a photo of the warning.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

WhatsApp Image 2024-08-29 at 04.14.49_0b5c643a.jpg

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Members_PMGf6Ww
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

Thank everyone for their suggestions.  I found that I had downloaded an app that was causing the issues.  I am not sure which app it was.  I just deleted all the apps I had downloaded for the past 3 months and the issue went away.  Once again, Thank you,

View solution in context

4 Replies
Daimienknight
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
Could be from a app you have
Nerdboy2
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
I think it's the apps you don't use. Pictutes,games and social media.
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S23

@Members_PMGf6Ww This is from a malicious website that you have visited or a malicious 3rd party app that you have installed. 

You can try closing all your browser windows. Delete all your browser cache and history. Repeat for each browser that you use.

You can use Samsung's Nice Catch to try and identify which app is popping these dialogs. Nice Catch is part of Samsung's Good Lock. Install Good Lock from the Samsung Store (not the Play Store). 

Ultimately though, you will probably need to delete 3rd party apps until the dialogs stop. 

Solution
Members_PMGf6Ww
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

Thank everyone for their suggestions.  I found that I had downloaded an app that was causing the issues.  I am not sure which app it was.  I just deleted all the apps I had downloaded for the past 3 months and the issue went away.  Once again, Thank you,