JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Android system keeps stopping

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
ashleyladan
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I have the S24 Ultra & I Keep getting the same pop up six or more times a day. "Android system keeps stopping" is anyone else having this issue? Or possibly know how to fix it? 
48 Replies
userhYmncIjnXk
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I just did the "fix" (booted into safe mode, wiped the cached partition) and the problem came back literally 30 mins later....
0 Likes
Chopperstyle
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Click app info and then turn off notifications. It will stop popping up. The system doesn't actually shut down or stop working in my experience. It's a weird bug

0 Likes
Stingray444
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Same issue, cleared system cache, updated Google Play, etc. Gets more aggressive each week, then goes away for weeks, then out of nowhere appears every few hours or minutes at a time, etc.

Look how there are 2 "Android System" system apps. I reverse searched that blue Android icon (the image of the app that's crashing), but only one link pops up for an app called "Google Ad Privacy"... Weird, maybe I'll just factory reset my phone

When I search for a solution online it seems to appear every minute like it has a mind of its own...Screenshot_20240821_130035_Settings_1000038289_1724263972.pngScreenshot_20240821_130632_Chrome_1000038290_1724263593.pngScreenshot_20240821_130004_Settings_1000038288_1724263991.png
0 Likes
Stingray444
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
EDIT: Google Ad Privacy is "Android System" with a different name... (I never installed this app)Screenshot_20240821_132323_Package installer_1000038292_1724264603.png
0 Likes
Rose4uKY
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
I Also have an S24 Ultra and this just started happening to me few days ago and it happens a few times a day and I just close it out. I did have an update not too long ago and I'm trying to think if I've downloaded any apps recently and I think there was one a Domino's Pizza app so I guess I could try to uninstall it and if that don't work I could try to clear my cache. I took a screenshot of the directions then I'll send it to my Chromebook so I can read it when I turn my phone off tonight and I'll try to clear the cache. It's just annoying!
0 Likes
Valse128
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

I just got my new s24+ a few days ago and this just started happening to me, but nothing actually seems to be wrong with the phone, like someone else mentioned. When I tried to clear the cache on the android system app, it doesn't let me select it. My phone did a system update randomly last night and now this dumb thing happens. Get it together android.

Also, I seem to have a delay receiving texts. All of a sudden my phone will blow up with texts that should have come hours prior.

0 Likes
user3y95puKSDW
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Here is the solution Settings>About phone>Software Information>Google Play System Update. Update it until it shows as up-to-date
0 Likes
zeberi
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
My samsung a15 slow down when I'm downtown new York no internet connection
0 Likes
rorybelle
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Did you lose any data at all?