Original topic:

Are camera lens protectors suggested?

(Topic created: 04-06-2024 05:30 PM)
BGiant
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

Is it recommended to use a Camara lens protector on a Samsung s24 phone.

10 Replies
ozzyy75
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
Yeah to protect ur camera lens.. especially if you use rings. They intend to scratch ur camera lens. B on the safe side
BGiant
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
But wouldn't the lens on the Camara be just as good as the glass on the phone's
0 Likes
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24
You can use the link below to learn more about camera lens protectors
https://gadgetmates.com/do-camera-lens-protectors-work

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

BGiant
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I know some creators say they are recommended cause they can do more harm then good
0 Likes
GalaxyGang101
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
The only harm is they MIGHT make your camera blurry. But just install them when clean
0 Likes
userZNnTdcqwZP
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S24
This is a post on Korean Samsung forum. Even though they were talking about S23, it can be applied to S24.

https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/%EC%86%90%EC%89%AC%EC%9A%B4-%ED%95%B4%EA%B2%B0-%EB%B0%A9%EB%B2%9...
Tidbitty
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S24
I know when I used to use them at the wrong lighting and wrong angles I would get flare here and there. So I stopped use them.
cwinkler
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24

I decided to get a case that has a sliding door to cover the lenses. Protected when not in use, naked when being used. Working well for me so far, as long as I remember to close the cover. Spigen case from Amazon.

CWinkler
Galaxy S24 Ultra, Active4
sample_bot
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
I did the same. Reason is, if we use lens protector, it tend to catch dust plus lens on lens can cause poor picture quality.

So this one is the best option.