Original topic:

Auto Rotate AOD

(Topic created: 03-23-2024 06:52 AM)
crundle
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
Always on Display on my Samsung S24 Ultra does not rotate. Is there a way to get the AOD to rotate in landscape mode? 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24
The AOD is able be displayed in landscape, but only if the phone has been rotated on the lock screen prior to turning off the display to activate it. Make sure to toggle on lock screen rotation by pressing and holding the auto-rotate symbol in your Quick Panel.

View solution in context

0 Likes
7 Replies
SkylarOrion
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Turn on auto rotate in your quick settings if not there should be a setting option for it in your AOD Menu
0 Likes
crundle
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
I've tried that and there is no option in my AOD for that and my auto rotate is on but does not affect the AOD.
0 Likes
SkylarOrion
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Hmm let me check into something
0 Likes
VerbumVeritum
Options
Galaxy S24
The AOD is able be displayed in landscape, but only if the phone has been rotated on the lock screen prior to turning off the display to activate it. Make sure to toggle on lock screen rotation by pressing and holding the auto-rotate symbol in your Quick Panel.
crundle
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
Oh wow! Thanks for that. It does indeed work as you indicated by first making sure the lock screen is turned on to auto rotate and once thats done then the AOD rotates also.
Solution
VerbumVeritum
Options
Galaxy S24
0 Likes