Original topic:

Camera stand gadget for S24 Ultra

(Topic created: 04-03-2024 09:17 PM)
Gerard
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I am interested in getting the gadget case so I can use the camera stand, but it seems that the 9nly "gadgets" available for the S24 are socket holders, a ring, and a strap. I wanted to get the camera stand that the S23 gadget case used, but there doesnt seem to be one acaipable for S24. And the gadget ring on the case is a completely different shape than the previous model, so couldn't get the S23 version. Does anyone know if there is a version planned for s24?
4 Replies
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S24
Don't do it I got it with the Samsung Credit for pre-ordering and I looked everywhere for more accessories for it and nothing and the ring can only be used as a stand in Landscape it never lays flat and a pain to use wireless charger I purchased a different case from Amazon a couple days after receiving the Gadget Case
Tidbitty
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S24
I like to rugged one for my s23U. If they had that I'd get it. My understanding they all work with each other. It may have been released during the S23 but they are the same socket type.
Gerard
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
The socket on the s23 is round, the s24 is oval
0 Likes
Tidbitty
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S24
They looked the same to me. I don't have the s24 one to look at but the photos I have seen are the same.
0 Likes