Original topic:

Can't upload videos.

(Topic created: 06-13-2024 11:39 AM)
CougarKat
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I'm a content creator, and bought this phone for the camera options. But I can't get any video to upload or attach anywhere. When I try it on we transfer it CRAWLS to 20ish percent then times out. On any website or app I've tried it just shows it at 0% uploaded and that's all, never moves. It's not the file size because I tried a 6 minute video and a 3 second video both were under the upload limit. Could it be something like shutter speed or something? Like maybe there are settings that the downloading party can't handle? Please help!

3 Replies
LeoWyatt89
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S24

It could be the resolution in which you're recording in - Have you tried different resolutions to see if this is the case?  Some sites may not support 4K 8K things. 

Here's a link I found the settings should be similar on changing up the resolution:

https://www.samsung.com/za/support/mobile-devices//galaxy-camera-how-do-i-change-the-video-resolutio...

It's worth a try. Also, are you uploading in a specific application or through web browser? 

0 Likes
JLo33
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24
So anytime you try and upload a video anywhere except wetransfer it doesn't upload, when you do it through wetransfer it goes slowly...
You also did different file sizes in a test for uploading...
Is you memory (RAM) usage high on the phone?
Settings >>> Device Care
0 Likes
CougarKat
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I changed it and a bunch of other settings. No change. I just can't understand why I would have problems uploading but no one else has.
0 Likes