Original topic:

Can we swap the voice and down buttons?

(Topic created: 01-30-2024 08:20 AM)
Scotto811
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24
Hey everyone!

Looking to see if anyone knows how to swap the voice and down keys on the bottom. I'm not sure if I'm the only one but I prefer the down button on the left side for some reason. Thanks for the help!

(I'm already using keys café and a custom keyboard, these seem to be UI buttons separate from the keyboard) 

10 Replies
Robin621k
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S24
Goodlock, module keys cafe, you can design your own keyboard
0 Likes
JBTechfanatic
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S24
You can hold it down and switch to the input method instead of voice. 1706633522596.jpg
0 Likes
Sun
Options
Galaxy S24
Keys Cafe in Good Lock?
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S24

Download GoodLock app from Samsung Galaxy Store.

Then open GoodLock app, scrow down and download Keys Cafe app.

0 Likes
PReinie
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I'm using the standard Samsung keyboard and the keyboard down/collapse arrow is on the left.
Which keyboard are you using?
I want the microphone like yours has, and the alternate characters shown to the upper right on each key.
0 Likes
Scotto811
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24
I'm using the standard keyboard as well. Maybe it's different on the s24 because of the AI button?
0 Likes
Scotto811
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24
I'm using good lock and keys café but they don't let you change it from what I can see... if someone can find the setting please let me know.

Holding only allows the change of input, not location.
0 Likes
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24

@Scotto811 I don't think Keys Cafe can do anything because those aren't actually part of the keyboard. 

Scotto811
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24
Correct. That's why I'm asking if anyone else knows how to change or swap them in settings, etc. Others are suggesting keys café but I'm already using it.

If it's not an editable item, I'd like to request it here from Sammy overlords 😂