Original topic:

Chatgpt disappeared

(Topic created: 04-12-2024 01:37 PM)
SithLord
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Did the most recent update completely remove ChatGPT from the Samsung quick panel? I used to be able to swipe down and just press the ChatGPT icon to start a conversation. 
11 Replies
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24

@SithLord That isn't something in the normal Samsung quick panel. An app that you installed must have put it in the quick panel. You may need an update to that app. 

0 Likes
SithLord
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
It's been in the quick panel settings since I got the phone. I did hace to hit edit in quick panel to add ChatGPT and Battery Protection buttons to show after swiping down twice, but it was always a feature. I have every app updated to the latest version.
0 Likes
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24
If you have the ChatGPT app installed, you should still have the quick toggle. Try uninstalling the app and re install. That's what I just did to get the quick toggle icon

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

SithLord
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
You are awesome. I didn't want to uninstall and reinstall because it gave me a pop that it was not installed by Google Play, it's preloaded app. But I did and after a restart it's back in my toggles
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy S24
Strange it wasn't a preloaded app on mine maybe it was added by your carrier

If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

0 Likes
SithLord
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I have the unlocked version. Maybe certain regions have it added to that model? Glad it's there because it's a great feature and I probably wouldn't have even tried GPT if it wasn't already there in my toggles.
Thanks for the help!
0 Likes
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy S24
I've used bard from time to time. I think it's a better option

0 Likes
SithLord
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I dabbled in Bard just a little in its infancy because I was a beta tester with their AI test kitchen. If you think it's good I'll mess around with it and try it out.
0 Likes
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy S24
I prefer it over them all