Original topic:

Color palette

(Topic created: Saturday)
galaxy-4-Life
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24

This color palette makes me so mad my wallpapers be black and red, why is this the only color to pick thats close... can we please have the options to create and pick our own colors... the auto color picking palette never pick the right colors... my wallpaper is blk and red... why the color palette don't have none of the colors I want it keeps giving me pink so I gotta change my whole wall paper out and change my keyboard colors just because the color palette don't have no good colors. Can we have the swatches color spectrum color panel added. 
8 Replies
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S24
You can download the Good Lock App if you don't already have it installed then download Theme Park and you can create your own Theme instead of using Color Palette
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S24
Change your wallpaper to one that gives you accent colors you like, set those colors and then change your wallpaper back to the one you actually want.
galaxy-4-Life
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
I tried all them ways... it keep giving me pink šŸ˜†
0 Likes
galaxy-4-Life
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Or this1720272718625.jpg
0 Likes
galaxy-4-Life
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
We need this1720272508507.jpg
MsVirgo87
Sun
Options
Galaxy S24
I like this one better
0 Likes
galaxy-4-Life
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
And nothing wrong with having the options šŸ‘Œ
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S24
Hi, have you tried looking through the basic colors? They have a few set color combos that may work better for you, or just single colors. Unfortunately, the red that they give is terrible.